Friday, April 18, 2014

Wild Boar and Monkeys.......!

Very near my flat these monkeys....

A sounder of wild boar coming  out to feed every evening  near Taman TAR,


I live near Taman Tun Abdul Razak or Taman TAR as it is commonly known.
When ever we drive home my wife and I made it a point to drive around the hill near the golf course to see a sounder of wild boar and they are relatively tame.
Saw an old man stroking one alpha male's head for good luck.
It used to be hard to spot one wild boar but today they are not afraid to come out.
Monkeys are also loitering near our apartments they are not afraid of human anymore in fact they are getting more aggressive.
Why am I writing about wild boar and monkey, I am bored and the truth is there is really nothing really interesting to write about anymore in this country.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just musing;
Monkeys = incoherent and destroyer of anything nice,
Wild Boars = uncouth and dirty without much respect for other
people's properties and feelings.

Anonymous said...

Barking Magpie do not stop barking.

Gram Kong said...

Bro, absolutely true. I have slowed mine to a trickle.

lee woo said...

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. See the link below for more info.

#nothing
www.mocsbar.com